A Guide to Ordering the Right Amount of Pizza for a PartyAugust 25th, 2022 Posted by subway_seo Pizza 0 thoughts on “A Guide to Ordering the Right Amount of Pizza for a Party”
Pizza is a delicious food enjoyed by people all over the world. But how do you know how many pizzas to order for your party or event? This guide will help you figure out how many pizzas you need so you don’t end up starving your guests or throwing leftover pizza into the bin.
What are the Different Pizza Sizes?
There are many different pizza sizes available, from personal pizzas to large pizzas that can feed a group. The most common pizza sizes are:
– Personal pizza: 6-8 inches in diameter, serves 1-2 people
– Small pizza: 8-10 inches in diameter, serves 2-3 people
– Medium pizza: 10-12 inches in diameter, serves 3-4 people
– Large pizza: 12-16 inches in diameter, serves 4-6 people
– Extra-large pizza: 16-20 inches in diameter, serves 6-8 people
How Many Pizzas Do You Need for 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 People?
- 5 people: 2-3 pizzas
- 10 people: 4-6 pizzas
- 15 people: 6-9 pizzas
- 20 people: 8-12 pizzas
- 25 people: 10-15 pizzas
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Number of Pizzas to Order
When deciding how many pizzas to order, you need to consider a few factors ( How many people will be attending, How long the event will last, If there will be other food available), such as:
How Many People Will Be Attending?
The number of people attending your event will be the biggest factor in deciding how many pizzas to order. You should plan on ordering 1 pizza per every 3-4 people. This will ensure that everyone gets at least one slice, with some leftovers.
How Long Will the Event Last?
The length of your event will also play a role in deciding how many pizzas to order. If your event is short (1-2 hours), you can get away with ordering fewer pizzas. However, if your event is a longer one (3+ hours), you will need to order more pizzas to keep your guests satisfied.
If There Will Be Other Food Available?
If you are serving other food at your event (such as appetizers, salads, etc.), you will not need to order as many pizzas. However, if pizza is the only food you will be serving, you will need to order more pizzas to ensure everyone gets enough to eat.
Number of Adults vs. Children
It’s important to know how many guests you’re buying pizza for, but who they are is much more important. What percentage of them are adults? How many are children? This is significant because children play a key role in pizza ordering because they eat less than the average adult.
A Few Final Tips
– Ordering pizza for a large group can be tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. Just remember to consider the number of people attending, the length of the event, and if there will be other food available. With these factors in mind, you can easily determine how many pizzas to order for your next event.
– It’s always better to err on the side of caution and order too many pizzas than to run out of food. No one wants to be the person who didn’t order enough pizza, so make sure you have enough to feed everyone.
– If you’re still not sure how many pizzas to order, you can always ask the pizzeria for their recommendation. They will be able to help you based on the number of people you are feeding and the length of your event.
The number of pizzas you need to feed a group of people depends on a few factors, including the size of the pizzas, the appetite of the guests, and whether you’re serving other food. A good rule of thumb is to estimate that each person will eat two slices of pizza.
The Sub-Way & Pizza is your place to go for the best and most famous pizza in Framingham, MA. We offer an extensive range of pizza, so you can be sure to find one that suits your taste. Order from us today!